I am very excited to write this post and would like to thank Andrea at savingjoyfully.com for nominating me!
Essentially this award is awarded by bloggers to new bloggers to recognise achievements and offer support. It’s a lovely welcome into the Blogger Community:)
These are the 11 questions that Andrea (savingjoyfully.com) has asked me to answer.
1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging initially as a way of recording my memories and travel adventures, to share with friends and family. After a few blog posts I realised how much I was into writing and researching travel destinations so began doing it as a hobby that hopefully people can get inspiration from.
2. What is your biggest challenge when it comes to blogging?
My biggest challenge when it comes to blogging is definitely securing a following. I think this is many new bloggers major challenge! However , since I have taken my blog onto all my social media sites it has definitely increased my following:)
3. What is the best thing that has happened to you this year?
Wow…big question! My boyfriend and I have started doing a long distance relationship and I can honestly say the first time I touched down in Germany has been my favourite point of this year. Not just because exploring a new country is exciting, but because I realised how easy it was to get to see each other! EasyJet aircrafts will be my new home for the next few months…❤️🇩🇪✈️
4. How do you balance blogging with the the rest of your responsibilities?
I find balancing my blog with my other commitments fairly easy. I have an hour long commute to work so I spend the time reading other blog posts and promoting my blog on Twitter. I honestly love writing in my blog so I also use it to wind down after a busy day.
5. If you could travel anywhere you haven’t been where would it be?
I would love to visit Hawaii! I imagine every scene to be picture perfect and I would love to try hula dancing 💃🏻
6. What is your favourite thing to do on vacation?
Tricky one! I love seeing what makes the city special by visiting all the sites….I am also a major foodie! I’m really into finding backstreet hidden gems that serve the best local food in fantastic atmospheres!
7. Where did you go on your best vacation ever?
Ohhh hard question! I think a part of my heart will always belong to Italy 🇮🇹. I have spent a couple of holidays there so far and hoping to do a bigger road trip around Southern Italy this summer! On my second visit I stayed in Verona and spent a few afternoons writing letter responses on behalf of Juliet ❤️
8. What is your favourite food?
I would have to say red velvet cake but I love Spanish cuisine!
9. Who or what is your inspiration in blogging?
I , like so many bloggers aspire to live life like Hannah and Nate. I mean does it get better than sponsorship for 3 years of travel?!
10. What is your favourite movie?
Like you may have gaged so far I am an old fashioned romantic! Therefore I would have to say any Nicholas Sparks based movie….
11. What do you do for a living or do you blog full time?
Currently I am enjoying an internship at a racecourse, as part of my Festival and Event Management with Tourism Degree program.
I would like to nominate these blogs for The Sunshine Blogger Award:
My 10 questions for you guys are:
1. What is your niche whilst blogging?
2. What do you see yourself doing in 3 years time?
3. What has been your favourite place you have visited so far?
4. If you have another trip planned soon, where is it?
5. What are your top 3 songs on your travel playlist?
6. What do you find most challenging about being a blogger?
7. Are you sponsored/ an affiliate of any company?
8. Apart from blogging, what do you do for fun?
9. What would be your perfect day?
10. What is your favourite travel website and why?
I look forward to hearing your answers! 🙂